Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sick, Happy and Depressed!




So this last week I was not able to post anything because I was sick. I had a really bad kidney infection . Tuesday started out very horrible. I woke with a horrible pain in my side. I have had kidney stones before and it felt like I was in the same pain. So I woke up Melanie bawling my eyes out and didn't know what to do. We called my mom (cause all moms know what to do), she told me to take something and try and sleep it off. So I took a Loritab (I had some left over from my stones before.) It knocked me out!!! Well for like 20 mins. Then I woke up again in horrible pain! So Mel took me to the hospital. It was a stupid kidney infection!! It was so bad. Not fun! The antibiotic the doctor gave me makes me so sick. Thank goodness today was my last day taking it. So I stayed home the rest of the week except friday! I was so happy it was the weekend. Melanie, Danny and I went to Idaho for the weekend! It was such a blast. Me, Mel and Maryann got to go out to the movie. We went and saw New In Town! Such a good movie! I wanna buy it! Saturday we spent helping them chalk there basement well I should say Danny and Cory did all the work. It was a really fun weekend. I am feeling much better! The pain comes back every so often but goes away soon. I am really looking forward to this coming weekend. I get to be a mommy all weekend! I'm watching Ryan and Mels kids all weekend. I'll let ya all know if I make it out okay! Here are some pics I took while at Maryann's.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry about your infection! Thats sounds horrible- I am glad you are getting better though.