Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wow its been a long time.

Wow I feel like its been a while since I have posted anything. Sorry!!! I have been so busy. So much has been going on at our house in the last 2 months. The 1st of May was such a fun day! We started off the day by going to Hailee's baptism. She is such a beautiful girl. Her baptism was really special and I am so happy I was able to go. When we were sitting there waiting for it to start I was looking around at everyone that came. Hailee is so blessed to have such an amazing family, both the Gull side and on the Wood side. After Hailee's baptism me and Madey had to start getting everything ready for my dad's surprise birthday party! We left at about 12 to get everything and we finally ended about 4:30. We were busy little girls! I was so glad I got to spend some alone time with Madey. Its nice to spend alone time with each one of my nieces. I have to best nieces!!! (Even though they can be drama queens!!!) Ryan, Cory, Maryann, Melanie, Hailee, MaKayla and Melanie all came to help set up chairs and tables. Oh and my mom! It was a fun day. Then finally it came time for the party! He was so surprised!!!!! I thought he would have figured something out, but nope! It was such a fun night! So happy I planned it. It was fun to come home after and hang out with everyone and just talk!!

The next weekend we all met up in Logan for Melanie's Graduation from Utah State. It was a little colder up there, but still fun! John and Heather got a hotel so they wouldn't have to tavel so much in one day. After the luncheon, we all went back to there hotel to swim. It was alot of fun to play in the pool with this kids! Cash is such a water baby. He loved getting in but made me hold him the whole time. On the way home Hailee and MaKayla decided they wanted to ride with us. It was so funny to listen to them for 2 hours. Hailee is so smart!!!

Wow see I have been really busy. this doesn't include work! Which by the way I LOVE my new job. It is such a blesssing that I got the job. I really enjoy what I do. I like working in the Medical field.

Melanie and Danny have finally finshed moving in. So now we have a full house! I really like having them around. Its fun. My dad has put Danny to work almost everyday since he got here! Its nice to see them have such a good relationship!

My diet is still going.... slow! Last week I wasn't feeling to good so I wasn't sticking to it very good. I know, SHAME on me!!! This next week will be better! I am going to push myself harder.

Well now that you've all heard about what going on I'll show ya some fun picture of this last month!!!

0 comments: